Within the Mobile App, the main Details page serves as the hub for an Event. It displays important information regarding the time of the Event, your attendance status, and the Activities you are participating in. The Details page lets you view you Event's details at a glance and you can navigate to any of the following areas, as shown in the following example.
The Header area covers the the top portion of the Event Details page contains the following elements
- Event List - click the icon in the upper left corner to return to the Events List page to switch to another event
- Event Name - full name of the event
- Event Date/Time - the starting date and time of the Event, adjusted for your local timezone (the timezone setting of your phone)
- Organization Name - the sponsoring Organization's name appears under the Event Name
- Profile Menu - the circled initials indicate which guest (persona) in your party is currently selected for registration. Note that each guest in your party will need to register separately by selecting them on the Register page and progressing through all the steps.
- Additional Details menu - the additional details menu appears as "..." within a white circle. Clicking it opens additional detail pages about the event, which might contain an agenda page, speaker bios, list of sponsors, directions, indoor navigation, venue maps, and seating charts.
- Attendance Status - initially shows as "Register" in blue to alert you that an action is required. Clicking the button takes you to the Register page where you can complete the registration process. After registering, your attendance status will appear here. Clicking it again will show your QR code for faster entry into an event. To re-open your registration form, click the "Register" button in the tab bar at the bottom.
List of Activities
The section in the middle of the main Details page includes a list of the Activities within the Event. You'll see all the Activities that have been invited to, along with information on the date and time. Clicking on any of the Activity tiles will open it in a card view, which you can swipe left and right to navigate between the Activities.
Each Activity card shows additional details about it, such as the Name, your Attendance status, Description, Location, link to Join the Video Meeting (for Virtual Events), as well as links to the list of Attendees, specific survey Questions associated with the Activity, and any Assignments that you may have. You may click on any of the items to navigate directly to them to take further action.
Below the Activities section is the tab bar which allows you to easily jump between other sections of the Event. The Tab Bar consists of the following items.
- Details - the main Details for the Event, as described above. The Details button allows the user to return to the main Details at any time.
- Register - the Register button opens the registration sequence where you can register for the Event the first time or return later to update your attendance status, survey questions, or payments, if the event collects any fees.
- Attendees - shows a list of the Attendees for each Activity in the Event. Note, the organizer can set the Attendees List as Public or Private. The list of Attendees' names will only appear if the list is Public. Note that organizers within the event can always see the Attendees list, even if the visibility is private for the other participants.
- Assignments - provides a convenient place for you to view any assignments that the organizer created for you, such as your table number at a fundraiser or wedding, carpool for a field trip or campout, or a specific group allocation for a reunion or company offsite. Organizers can send you direct notifications when Assignments are ready for viewing.