Version 3.2.2 - Hide Attendee Counts
Modified on: Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 10:28 AM
Released on July 6, 2020
This release features a few minor user interface - user experience (UI/UX) improvements.
- My Events
- When an Event Participant creates an account and logs into Eventene, they will now see their My Events page, instead of the Event management section of the app.
- If the Participant user has never created an Event before and is invited to one or more Events, Eventene will assume they would prefer to see a list of their upcoming and completed Events.
- Attendee Counts
- If the Organizer sets the Attendee Visibility setting to "Private", Eventene now hides the attendee counts on the Events shown on the My Events page.
- Fixed an issue where the "Top n Choices" dropdown control appeared for Single Choice and Multiple choice question types. It should only appear for Rank Choice question types.
- Groups & Sections
- Fixed an issue in the Backup action of Groups & Sections (Owner and Admin accounts only) now exports Yes-No and True-False values correctly.
- Test Send
- On the "Review & Send" page (final step during a new Send), if a user presses the "Test Send" button but is actually invited to that Event, a new warning appears to alert the user that the action button on the test email may result in an "Event Not Found" message. The remedy is to add the organizer user to one of Groups in the Event, so they will be invited.
Web Response Forms
- Details Tab
- Menu Bar
- The top menu on all Web Response forms now reads as "Register" instead of "Respond".
- Participants can click on the Register tab to change their Attendance status, answer event-related Survey Questions, and pay for event fees and donations.
- We made the change to reflect that most events in Eventene are registration related and many of our customers asked for the change. In the near future, Eventene will provide an option for the organizers to choose the most appropriate call-to-action word to manage event attendance.
- Show More
- Webforms are tailored for each individual Event Participant, providing a customized response experience for the Events and Activities they are invited to.
- Webforms are also optimized for viewing on mobile devices, reflecting where most users spend their time. When a Participant is on a desktop computer, it's desirable to view the Event's Details in a larger format to take advantage of a larger screen.
- With this update, the "Show More" now shows the Event Details in a full-width mode that takes advantage of a larger screen, while still working well on smaller screens on mobile devices.
- Following is a screenshot showing how this works.
- Event Header
- Eventene Logo
- The Eventene logo appears in the upper left corner of each Event Website as a reminder that Event Participants will be creating accounts in Eventene to register for Events and view upcoming ones.
- To place more emphasis on our Customer brands, we have reduced the size of the Eventene logo to our stylized "E".
- Attendee Counts
- Organizers can choose whether to show the Attendee Count and list of Attendees for each Event, using the Attendee Visibility setting in the Event Settings. Setting visibility to Public will show the Attendee Counts, and setting to Private will hide them.
- Removed the numbering of each of the Activities
- Eventene now auto-detects larger screen sizes, hiding the "Show More" button on the Event Description and displaying the full description by default. The "Show More" button now only appears on smaller screen devices, such as mobile phones and tablets.
- Register Button
- Changed the text from "Respond Now" to "Register" to reflect that most events in Eventene are registration related. In the near future, Eventene will provide an option for the organizers to choose the most appropriate call-to-action word to manage event attendance.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.