Released on April 21, 2020
This release features a few minor improvements and bug fixes in the platform.
- Copying an Event now preserves all the Event's settings, such as public/private, attendee visibility, and others
- Payment confirmation emails now feature the Organization's custom logo and contact info (for Pro and Premier accounts only)
- Fixed an issue where the Check In/Out values were not appearing correctly in the Track Individual tables
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Fixed several issues related to account subscription payments
- Fixed an issue with CSV imports that were not setting the public/private label correctly in Groups / Layout
- Fixed an issue where unpublished Events would occasionally appear in participant's My Events pages
- Added a link to open the participant's list of Activities within their personal Webform, which shows all the details for each Activity, including the start/end times, description, external links, directions, and status.
- Fixes and Improvements
- Performance improvements for collecting attendance responses